Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I finally decided to update because....

I decided to update thanks no comments.....no game players when i gave them to u to play...and wut do i get no comments i get nothing...but well i can get over it....4 now on i will update day by day...or atleast i will try too and well yeah i have nothing else to say but.....ITS SNOWING HERE!!!(well its sleeting but dont ruin the sprit).



I did update but that doesnt mean u cant play the games.
The r still up to grabs to have capabilty to play on them!!
I think i sound like i am selling hotdogs....i dont want to do that 4 a living no offence people who sell hotdogs.
~comment plz!!!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog.

Nessa said...

you're back!!!! I have lots of posts to catch up on! I was only checking in periodically because of the lack of posts, but I'll be back! Hope school is going well!