Wednesday, August 23, 2006

School today...

well heres how it went down*wink wink*..... ok at lunch ms. attitude(ms.johns the "dean of students") well was talking to kids well no YELLING at kids so i went up to her and asked her a question......and she wasnt through with EVERYONE at lunch tee hee but anyways so she was like BABY HOLD THIS...HOLD THIS (i wasnt paying attention hehe) so i did and everyone was looking at me and this guys by the winder*rolls eyes* were like DRINK THE SOUP but yeah i didnt but i thought about it...but you know ms. attitude helped Tasneem in her issuses the other day so ill be nice to ms. attitude........ and then in math i ran into my desk and maylen was like Guess what theres a desk there...it was like NEWS FLASSH *sigh* so yeha thats how my day went down...atleast i didnt lose my pants today! Im proud of myself for thats......!!!

ps. at lunch when ms. attitude yels talks w/e i do the attitude snap! *snaps a z*

No comments: