Tuesday, February 20, 2007

xD

I changed things up a bit around this blog.
I hope you like it.
It didn't take about only like....5 minutes? 6? something like that?


ok so today we had our TAKS writing tesst.
Personally i see no point in 'em. They just drain all the living...(something like that) out of you!

Oh my goodness, i had a great idea(awesome huh?) it would be reaaallly cool if on blogger you could put music on your blog. I would deff. use blogger more.
Comment if you think we should like tell them to get it that we acctuly can.
I know there are website blogs out there thats not blogger that you can, but some people might want it on here, i dont know, just a suggestion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have only looked a t your blog like twice :P

But it looks better now ^_^